Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can you really have a pve/pvp team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

can you really have a pve/pvp team Empty
PostSubject: can you really have a pve/pvp team   can you really have a pve/pvp team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 pm

is it really possible to have a balanced pve and pvp team. or do you have to have merc rooms to swap in mercs for your pvp.

to be fair can you really play pve with a pvp team or is it just too hard solo so you have to team up with people
Back to top Go down
Sunraez

Sunraez

PostSubject: Re: can you really have a pve/pvp team   can you really have a pve/pvp team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 pm

i use my party for everything... it works pretty well, i am not underpowered in any area's except i am a little weaker attacking flying - though there arent enough of them to really cause me too much stress.
i run 5 melee, 2 ranged, 2 magic, soon to be 3 ranged and 1 magic... i cant part with my monk.
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: can you really have a pve/pvp team   can you really have a pve/pvp team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:01 pm

so you dont spend much time in gonzo level three then. there big flying meanys
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: Re: can you really have a pve/pvp team   can you really have a pve/pvp team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:48 pm

lol, I've never been to 3rd floor... I can't kill the flying room in 2 yet. I got raped:(
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you really have a pve/pvp team   can you really have a pve/pvp team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can you really have a pve/pvp team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lipton Knights :: Guild's :: MakeTheTea-
Jump to: