Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how do i make money again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

how do i make money again Empty
PostSubject: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:44 pm

have you worked out how to make uber cash and wish to share your method. or even wish to offer tips for the new people.
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: JackPot   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 pm

JackPot usually turns a profit. would turn more of one if I ran it properly:P for me though, the bigest thing is just lvling, easier to get richer at higher lvls than lower geek
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: Re: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm

I also run indi's, GD's, for gold. am finally high enough that quests bring a profit also
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:59 pm

jackpot is a amazing tool you just have to learn how to use it, for either profit or gain the mats you need for crafting.

there are plenty of guides out there if you have questions then ask there always people who know
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 am

you should see what the team are pulling in at the weekend with a little effot using the jackpot correctly.

i know for you old skool players it was once much much better. but hey im not turning down over half a bil at the weekend for doing what i do anyway.

its like find 400/500 mil of loot get 200mil for free. nice.......im loving it
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: Re: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:51 am

lol, I swear one of these weeks I'll have to try it, just in an effort to move the bank in a postive direction^^
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 am

lol you should ive sold 250mil of nix crystals already. last 100 mil to go then ill have to keep the rest for pirate upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: Re: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 am

just takes too damn long to get a crystal in the jp. I've been rather lazy in that reguard of late jocolor
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:47 am

you must be doing something wrong me and crusha dropped a nix within 2-3 fights in slot one, maybe its just you the game wants you to stay poor...............lol
Back to top Go down
Mexia

Mexia

PostSubject: Re: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:41 am

xXxDoomFire wrote:
have you worked out how to make uber cash and wish to share your method. or even wish to offer tips for the new people.

With autobattle and tp licence you can make the recruit quests over and over. But you'll also need some movies to watch or smthg to do 'cause it can get very boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i make money again   how do i make money again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i make money again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lipton Knights :: Guild's :: MakeTheTea-
Jump to: