Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BubblesX

BubblesX

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Hey yall =)
are there any other games you play other than AO? i played a whole lot of MMORPGs and browsergames. Right now im playin league of legends and about 5 browsergames (all european or german versions) so tell us what else u play ^^
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

lol, I only have time for AO atm. I've played rappelz though, I really enjoyed the pet system on it. Always keeping an eye out for another game with one like it or better. Razz Played RuneScape back when it was 2D. loved the skills on it, even if it took forever to lvl them:P Did Last Chaos, was fun. Did wow a few years ago *who hasn't?* but all in all, every game I've ever played, I never end up in a good guild and get bored, so I move to another. This has been my longest game so far^^ cheers
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:04 pm

well ive played many over the years. but can you really beat diablo............

project entropia, silkroad online.

even text based

legends
lord of lords
etc etc.

what fun and how many hours have i wasted if only i had a pound for each hour id played one or the other id be a billionare
Back to top Go down
BubblesX

BubblesX

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:21 pm

yea same here..played computer(well amiga500,atari lol)/consoles since i was 7 or so hehe
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:02 pm

haha, no you can't beat diablo, I still even have mine. good memories:)
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
Sunraez

Sunraez

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:19 pm

ya all gonna laugh, but i am a recovering neopets adict... absolute adict... do kidding...
Back to top Go down
chibichiii

chibichiii

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:58 am

I used to play world of warcraft, untill i lost my job.
I played, Perfect world, Shaiya, Last Chaos, Conquer Online, Wonderland online, Rappelz, Puzzle pirates, Mafia Wars on Facebook, and last before AO i played TLBB thats about what i remember the names of.
I never stayed long in it TLBB was good untill level 30 when the quests suddenly stopped and it was all about grinding. Altough Atlantica's time limit makes it difficult to go afk and do some house cleaning. Its one of the best games I've played so far.
But since its so time robbing i dont have any other games running atm anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Games
Page 1 of 1