Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farming Ashen Crystals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaish

Farming Ashen Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Farming Ashen Crystals   Farming Ashen Crystals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 am

So...as the topic states--where do I go to farm Ashen Crystals? My mercs are all lvl 50+ now so I need about 700 more ashen's...minus my BT who I don't know if I will ever upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: Re: Farming Ashen Crystals   Farming Ashen Crystals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:50 am

jack pot them for fastest results, go to sea palace, try to get ONLY *1-3 other items ok* ashen in there, then go to mobs ur lvl and grind for a couple hrs. challenge and walla^^
you could probably even quest in the area if the loot doesn't change too much in the area.
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: Farming Ashen Crystals   Farming Ashen Crystals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 am

boxes if you want qty you gotta have boxes. at your level spirit, sea-king, comod boxes. more boxes means more loot.

might take a few trys to get them in there but it well worth the effot.
Back to top Go down
Jaish

PostSubject: Re: Farming Ashen Crystals   Farming Ashen Crystals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 am

Thanks guys--I'll be working on this over the weekend...so if you here me cursing you will know why!
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: Re: Farming Ashen Crystals   Farming Ashen Crystals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 am

lol, yes I'd forgotten, sorry. Box's are the key to jackpot. more boxs does indeed = more loot, the lower the value of the loot, the more u get. NEVER chose a box in the jp, for you'll have a sudden case of having a bad day^^
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farming Ashen Crystals   Farming Ashen Crystals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farming Ashen Crystals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lipton Knights :: Guild's :: MakeTheTea-
Jump to: