Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

merci pleasure or pain

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

merci pleasure or pain Empty
PostSubject: merci pleasure or pain   merci pleasure or pain Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:29 pm

well for those of you who dont know we have the servers richest in the guild atm. and yes crusha must be a nut case for sure.

that entails that you have to buy the most amount of merci boxes over a 30 day period.

upto last patch that consisted of 1mil boxes and buying atlot of them. there were also another title that you could do at the same time of use 1k merci boxes.

seems alot of money but only cost a small 1bil.

consider this with the introduction of the platimum box. 10mil each there is also another title called VIP which you have to buy 1k plat boxes @ 10mil each.

would you do it for a title that i bet is not that good

is it me or is that just stupidly crazy. why would you spend that much cash on boxes that you can only trade for money two items. stormbringer and officers shot gun. and these dont drop very often.

please please ndoors give us something realistic to spend money on.
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: Re: merci pleasure or pain   merci pleasure or pain Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:41 pm

sadly I must ask, "why?" ppl send cash on this as is Sad
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
SamCrow

PostSubject: Re: merci pleasure or pain   merci pleasure or pain Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:38 am

the little money i've spent on medici i got one 5m exp book and nothing else of note, just dozens of 10k exp books, damn you medici!

i say pain...
Back to top Go down
Sunraez

Sunraez

PostSubject: Re: merci pleasure or pain   merci pleasure or pain Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 am

yes, i buy and use when i have quest chains telling me to - and have got nothing better than 10k experience books *shakes fist angrily*
though... it is a bit ironic that the title of 'servres richest' probably applied more to the person BEFORE they bought all those boxes, cos after, when they actually get the title, they are considerably poorer than before xD
Back to top Go down
crusha

PostSubject: Re: merci pleasure or pain   merci pleasure or pain Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:52 am

well i didnt actualy set out to get the title but when you go past a certain point you have to keep going if you know what i mean.
i spent 2.5 bil and got 1 osg and 1 storm so i got back 1 bil also i got many exp books which i used trying to level my mercs and some useful books as i just got pirate spartan and ele.

was it worth it no not realy but everyone likes a gamble i know i do son you win some you lose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: merci pleasure or pain   merci pleasure or pain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

merci pleasure or pain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lipton Knights :: Guild's :: MakeTheTea-
Jump to: