Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilferedir

Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this.   Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:31 am

Hey everyone, I just recently left a guild, that recently left the Nation and was wondering if there was anyone out there recruiting? I really enjoyed alot of the people in Nation chat and it would be nice to be able to be a part of it again, so many friendlies. Smile

Anyways. I'm still really new to Atlantica, only been playing for about a week. So I'm still just kind of questing around. I'm not looking for anything too serious as far as dungeon running and such, it's still all pretty new. Just looking for a good group of people to be amongst. I'm currently level 56 instrument main, with my main focus being PvE and crafting. That's about it.

Feel free to message me in game, I've been playing quite a bit so far so I'm usually online. Oh yeah, I'm in the US central time...and do most of my playing in daytime hours.

Edit: Forgot, ingame name is Gilferedir. And US central time being -6 GMT
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this.   Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:13 am

ok we wil get you sorted....

welcome to the guild....
Back to top Go down
Gilferedir

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this.   Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:36 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this.   Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for guild...Not sure where to post this.
Page 1 of 1