Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk Empty
PostSubject: single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk   single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 pm

well the biggest debate in pvp. one monk two monks what the hell is a monk( in my case ). lol

and for the record ive got to 125 with no monk ever. though i do have two now in merc rooms just so i can say i have them really.

with enough power you can blast through anything.....lol
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: dmf   single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 pm

I have one monk on my main *gunner* the extra def helps from protect. Though on my alt *power saw* I have dual monk. You have to kill both monks before you have a prayer to take out my main, gives me time to have tea before I take them out. Not all of us have billions on us to afford your kinda power Doom^^
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
Sunraez

Sunraez

PostSubject: Re: single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk   single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:25 pm

1 monk on my musicician main and 2 monks on my powersaw main... its too low level to know if it works, but my musician does well in pvp with 1 monk, it eats through other mains that dont have monks especially ranged.
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk   single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm

lol what are you trying to say im easy pickings. with no monk and a ranged merc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk   single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

single monk, double monk. omg whats a monk
Page 1 of 1