Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dare i ask whats the best pvp formation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

dare i ask whats the best pvp formation Empty
PostSubject: dare i ask whats the best pvp formation   dare i ask whats the best pvp formation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:40 pm

what would you say is the best pvp formation. what merecs must you have, which are rubbish. your views
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: good question   dare i ask whats the best pvp formation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 pm

the one that has you as the last man standing! alien beyound that, I dont' win as often as I'd like, so not positive. will think further upon this Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
Sunraez

Sunraez

PostSubject: Re: dare i ask whats the best pvp formation   dare i ask whats the best pvp formation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:15 pm

yeah, you can ask - see - woah, that wasnt so hard! oh... it was the response the possible no mine, me - your wrong - you knwo nothing, rubbish, na your crap i rock, im right your wrong stuff you were worrying about?

ok, well i will be very nice and not controversial and just say - mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dare i ask whats the best pvp formation   dare i ask whats the best pvp formation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dare i ask whats the best pvp formation
Page 1 of 1