Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atlantica won't update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaish

Atlantica won't update Empty
PostSubject: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:24 am

Hey all,

Just got home from work and was excited to get the update started...but it won't go! It tells me to contact the developer. Has anyone else had this problem...and does anyone know what I do to fix?
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:58 am

i never had any problems to be fair. have in the past though.

normally works to re-install the game then update it all. seems to go through better sometimes.

hope you get it sorted soon.
Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 am

I've had to do that before... it sucked. wish they had manual patchs.. I believe they used to..
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
Jaish

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:39 am

ugh...just submitted a ticket with the log file--I tried a bunch of the fixes on the forum and nothing worked. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jaish

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:09 am

UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled and I have the exact same FU**ING problem. I've check my firewalls, antivirus, internet connection--everything. My girlfriend is on her laptop, right next to me, playing away...so WTF?

Submitted log file to the official site...but I'm lost and frustrated for now.
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:21 pm

man that sucks...........and you have tried to reinstall after uninstalling everything?
Back to top Go down
Jaish

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:05 am

FINALLY FIXED!! It was an issue with Internet Explorer being corrupt and not opening when I clicked on the shortcut...I had no idea b/c I use firefox. I had to roll back IE 8 to IE 7 and I was able to update and log in. I will be back on tomorrow and through the weekend!

Yipee!
Back to top Go down
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:42 am

thats great news glad you got it all sorted out
Back to top Go down
Jaish

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:42 am

Thanks! Just got home from work so I can't wait to get on! Love 3-day weekends. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica won't update   Atlantica won't update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantica won't update
Page 1 of 1