Lipton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance to discus guild and nation^^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters

omg that never happens
what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_lcap0%what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i dont know
what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_lcap0%what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
bang my head on the table
what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_lcap40%what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
walk around pineing for it to come back up
what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_lcap20%what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
the house work
 0% [ 0 ]
no comment
 0% [ 0 ]
god pls let that never happen again
 0% [ 0 ]
i cant take it anymore
what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_lcap20%what do you do when atlantica is offline I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
watch tele and try to log on every ten mins
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

what do you do when atlantica is offline Empty
PostSubject: what do you do when atlantica is offline   what do you do when atlantica is offline Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Seyonne **
Admin
Seyonne **

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when atlantica is offline   what do you do when atlantica is offline Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 pm

btw Goom, the server is back up *for how long I don't know*. just a heads up clown
Back to top Go down
https://liptonknights.rpg-board.net
xXxDoomFire

xXxDoomFire

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when atlantica is offline   what do you do when atlantica is offline Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:53 pm

oww but why i think im going to lerk in the forums waiting for people to post now. atlantica whats that ive forgoten all ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when atlantica is offline   what do you do when atlantica is offline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1